JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME
Commenco is seeking a qualified Sales Support Analyst. The successful candidate will be able to work directly with the sales and operations teams as well as independently to provide excellent service in support of our sales team and customer’s needs. This position will be tasked with entering and processing new projects/orders in a timely manner, expediting rush orders, altering order information and shipping information as needed while ensuring accuracy based upon customer requests, solution requirements, or other terms.
The analyst will also assist in maintaining customer account databases, tracking project statuses, entering direct customer orders and sales data in partner product databases for processing, scheduling conferences, and answering incoming calls.
Typical operational systems used include proprietary enterprise resource planning software, MSExcel, MSWord, as well as other Motorola support systems. Qualified candidates will be expected to complete Commenco and Motorola training specific to our industry, products, systems, and certain types of technical support.
We offer competitive pay along with an attractive benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance, paid holiday and personal time off, 401(k), and training.
GREAT SCHEDULE! M-F, 8:00am-4:30pm
- Minimum 2 years of customer service or related experience
- Ability to pass a background check satisfying clearance levels at or above TSA and/or local government agencies’ requirements.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screening and submit to random testing.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record.
- Data entry and typing skills including knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing software.
- Must be able to work in a variety of physical positions, including sitting, standing, walking, hands overhead, and reach out.
- Lift requirement – 50 lbs. for short durations
- High School or equivalent (required)
- Associates Degree or Some college (preferred)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
- Positive – someone with a positive attitude who enjoys working in a team environment will fit in well at Commenco
- Interactive — strong verbal, listening, and interpersonal skills when interacting with company personnel, customers, vendors, and other stakeholders.
- Dependable — the position is internal customer-facing so consistency and reliability are key
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detailed — desire for a structured environment with strong attention to detail
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Problem Solver — the ability to use critical and creative thinking to identify and resolve issues throughout the job function
OUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
At Commenco, providing outstanding customer service is at the heart of what we do. Founded in 1951 we are a leader in providing communication and technology services to thousands of commercial, industrial, and public safety agencies in Kansas and Missouri. We are Kansas City’s largest Authorized Motorola Solutions Sales and Service Center and we’re proud to be a 100% drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Commenco is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA). All applicants must show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION? APPLY AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.