Covers 8 key areas – Includes satisfactory/unsatisfactory conditions report.
- General tower structure up to 500 feet
- Tower foundation and guy anchors
- Guy wires and fittings
- Antennas, microwave dishes, coax, and fittings
- Paint and obstruction markings
- On-site electrical grid, ground points, and lighting systems
- Power generators
- Other services
ADDITIONAL SERVICE AREAS
System Design, Deployment, and Installation
Applicable to many traditional and emerging technologies requiring locating and positioning on elevated platforms and surfaces
Upgrades and Maintenance
Regardless of whether Commenco built the system or supplied the hardware, we’re routinely contracted to provide enhancements and perform maintenance for longer equipment life spans without interruption
LED Lighting Switching
System design and technical expertise for tower owners, public entities, utility companies, and others transitioning from incandescent lighting systems to more efficient, less expensive LED technology
Expanding Internet Infrastructure
Linking towers and providing other technical support for the extension and development of high-speed networks into rural areas and other underserved communities
Decades of Hands-On Tower Work
Designing, installing, and maintaining wireless networks connected by multiple towers and varying communication platforms.
Understanding of Tower Environments
As tower users ourselves, maintaining our own two-way radio network, we understand everything from ground infrastructure to antennas at the top, and all the connecting infrastructure in between.
Expertise Across Other Elevated Locations
Flexibility for tackling technology needs on raised structures including the walls and rooftops of school, business, and government buildings.
Highly-Adaptable Field Skills
Tailored to adjust to different settings ranging from factories, warehouses, and logistics centers of all sizes to specialized storage silos and complex construction zones.
Safety Comes First
- OSHA and First Aid certifications
- CPR and rescue education
- Professional grade climbing gear and tools
- Healthy climber rest/work balance
- No climbing at night, in fog, high winds, lightning or other risk-enhanced conditions
- Motorola R56 Communication Site Installer Training and ongoing technical education keeps our crews in the loop on changes in technology and evolving methods
- Advanced FCC licensing expertise and technical rules, regulations, and violation knowledge
- Understanding of FAA tower and lighting requirements including technical connections and standards, bulb brightness, and flash timing synchronization.