Service & Repair for Motorola Equipment and Zebra Printers
- Certified Motorola Service Center
- Motorola Solutions Service Elite Specialists
- Authorized Zebra Printer Repair Specialists
You need your broken communication devices repaired and working “yesterday!”
When your Zebra printers or Motorola equipment requires service or repair, count on Commenco’s certified, factory-trained service technicians to get you back up and running. We only use original factory parts so you never have to worry about inferior parts and warranty issues.
Commenco Coordinates Motorola Depot Repairs
Simply bring your radios to us, and we’ll package and ship them to the nearest Motorola Depot on your behalf. Sending your radios to a Motorola Depot for repair and maintenance keeps them working at peak performance, upgraded with the latest firmware, and tuned to original factory specifications.
Commenco participates in the industry’s elite Certified Service Center (CSC) program and complies with their highest standards. We’re also Certified Electronics Technicians and PICS members.
Read more about why certifications and memberships are important when choosing your service and repair shop.
Motorola Service or Repair
- Warranty support
- Maintenance agreements
- FedEx Next Day Mail in/out service program (the United States only)
- 48-hours or less repair cycle for non-depot repairs
- Friendly and professional staff who understands deadlines are promises
Zebra Printer Service or Repair
Our service technicians have completed extensive factory training and regularly service, maintain, and repair Zebra barcode label printers. Zebra certifies and endorses us to provide on-site repair, depot repair, as well as installation, maintenance contracts, and technical support.
- Zebra printer set-up and installation
- On-site and depot printer repair
- Maintenance contracts and extended warranties
- Use of only genuine Zebra printer parts and printheads