Sales Support Analyst
Commenco is seeking a qualified Sales Support Analyst. The successful candidate will be able to work directly with the sales and operations teams as well as independently to provide excellent service in support of our sales team and customer’s needs. This position will be tasked with entering and processing new projects/orders in a timely manner, expediting rush orders, altering order information and shipping information as needed while ensuring accuracy based upon customer requests, solution requirements, or other terms.
The analyst will also assist in maintaining customer account databases, tracking project statuses, entering direct customer orders and sales data in partner product databases for processing, scheduling conferences, and answering incoming calls.
Typical operational systems used include proprietary enterprise resource planning software, MSExcel, MSWord, as well as other Motorola support systems. Qualified candidates will be expected to complete Commenco and Motorola training specific to our industry, products, systems, and certain types of technical support.
We offer competitive pay along with an attractive benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance, paid holiday and personal time off, 401(k), and training.
GREAT SCHEDULE! M-F, 8:00am-4:30pm
- Minimum 2 years of customer service or related experience
- Ability to pass a background check satisfying clearance levels at or above TSA and/or local government agencies’ requirements.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screening and submit to random testing.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record.
- Data entry and typing skills including knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing software.
- Must be able to work in a variety of physical positions, including sitting, standing, walking, hands overhead, and reach out.
- Lift requirement – 50 lbs. for short durations
- High School or equivalent (required)
- Associates Degree or Some college (preferred)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
- Positive – someone with a positive attitude who enjoys working in a team environment will fit in well at Commenco
- Interactive — strong verbal, listening, and interpersonal skills when interacting with company personnel, customers, vendors, and other stakeholders.
- Dependable — the position is internal customer-facing so consistency and reliability are key
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detailed — desire for a structured environment with strong attention to detail
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Problem Solver — the ability to use critical and creative thinking to identify and resolve issues throughout the job function
OUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
At Commenco, providing outstanding customer service is at the heart of what we do. Founded in 1951 we are a leader in providing communication and technology services to thousands of commercial, industrial, and public safety agencies in Kansas and Missouri. We are Kansas City’s largest Authorized Motorola Solutions Sales and Service Center and we’re proud to be a 100% drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Commenco is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA). All applicants must show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?
APPLY AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) role is an inside sales role focused on prospecting and lead qualification along with handling transactional technology sales. You might be perfect for this role if you are just starting your sales career, have great networking skills, and can understand and assess customer needs while effectively selling products and services.
This position focuses heavily on prospecting inbound and outbound leads while supporting transactional sales on a daily basis. As an opportunity finder, the role will center on qualifying leads and working with members of our sales team to close large opportunities.
An Account Executive (AE) will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious revenue growth and customer acquisition objectives. You must be comfortable making calls and writing emails while generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales. AE’s work directly with current and former customers, as well as following up on opportunities found by our Sales Development Representatives. Our AE will develop, propose, and successfully close sales opportunities for a wide variety of technology products and services offered by Commenco.
The ideal AE candidate should have proven experience with customer accounts and be able to build on existing relationships while eliminating competitive threats and broadening our reach within customer accounts. The goal is to ensure complete customer satisfaction for a long term partnership with Commenco. You’ll be a proactive and curious member of our growing sales team, identifying growth opportunities for clients before they identify a need or gap for themselves. This level of foresight and meticulous analysis is what will take our company confidently into the future.
We are seeking a motivated and team minded individual to join our company as a Shipping and Receiving Clerk. As part of our team, you oversee and document the receiving of packages, parcels, and supplies, store items in the appropriate areas, and prepare items for shipping. This is a position that requires a highly organized individual who has a fun loving personality. You must pay close attention to small details while managing the logistics of a high volume of items entering and leaving the facility. You must be able to lift up to fifty pounds unaided and be able to bend, crouch, and lift items throughout your shift.
The ideal candidate will preferably have experience in similar roles and customer service and be ready to make a difference as a member of our team. Commenco is seeking motivated individuals who are ready to make an impact. If you are ready to be a part of something special click below for more information!