Kansas City’s Largest Authorized Motorola Sales and Service Center
- Enterprise digital two-way radio sales, service, rentals
- Surveillance and security solutions for schools, buildings, stadiums, neighborhood safety
- Mobile inventory, barcode scanners, wireless infrastructure
- 9-1-1 service equipment and maintenance
- Emergency Management Center communications
- Commenco provides the Connect+ wireless network for Kansas City’s streetcar
- On-Site Motorola Certified Service and Repair Center
- Authorized Zebra Technology Printer Repair Center
Commenco employs 50+ people in Kansas City with extensive experience in wireless infrastructure, voice/data capture networks, 9-1-1 maintenance and equipment, mobile barcode scanners and printers, and video surveillance. Our eight-man installation crew performs all mobile and fixed equipment installations, including towers and antennas, using testing equipment that’s been installed in our vehicles. Get to know our team on LinkedIn!
On-Site Service and Repair Center
- Digital two-way radio service and repair
- Closed-circuit camera equipment service and repair
- Wireless Networks
- Broadband Wireless Applications
- Zebra Printer repair
Why Choose Us?
Commenco provides 24/7 service and support to thousands of commercial, industrial, and public safety agencies in and around Kansas City. We are responsible for maintaining the Mid-America Regional Council‘s 911 system, located in over 45 public safety dispatch centers across the region. This system includes the first 911 routers in the U.S. to be owned and operated by an entity other than a telephone company.
Organizations choose us because we don’t just sell them products. We help them figure out ways new technologies can fit into their existing frameworks so they are in a better position to choose something right for their situation while staying within budget boundaries. We know our customers trust us to keep them safe and connected and we do everything we can to honor our promise to do so.