Is Your Radio System Compliant with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)?
All radio system owners must have a valid FCC operating license before and during the use of their radio system.
PENALTIES FOR USING RADIOS WITHOUT AN FCC LICENSE
The FCC can issue a fine of $8,000+ per day for unlicensed and/or improperly licensed radio systems. You may also be charged additional fines for other unlicensed services.
Commenco has Dedicated FCC Licensing Experts on Staff
- Apply for a new license
- Modify an existing license
- Renew an expiring license
- Special temporary authority
- Construction deadlines notification
- License waivers
- Justification applications
- Petitions for reconsideration
- FAA/FCC Tower registration