Is Your Radio System Compliant with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)?
All radio system owners should have a valid FCC operating license before and during the use of their radio system.
To ensure Commenco customers are compliant with FCC regulatory and licensing requirements, we manage and coordinate FCC filings, changes, renewals, and more.
Commenco has Dedicated FCC Licensing Experts on Staff
- Apply for a New License
- Modify an Existing License
- Renew an Expiring License
- Special Temporary Authority
- Construction Deadlines Notification Filings
- License Waiver and Justification Applications
- Petitions for Reconsideration Applications
- FAA/FCC Tower Registration Applications
PENALTIES FOR USING RADIOS WITHOUT AN FCC LICENSE
The FCC can issue a fine of $8,000+ per day for unlicensed and/or improperly licensed radio systems. You may also be charged additional fines for other unlicensed services.
Our team has extensive expertise in FCC licensing processes and requirements. Don’t wait until you incur a fine before you ask for help!