Reliable Wide-Area Coverage. Low Monthly Rate. Seamless Implementation.
From Hamburg to Louisburg and Marceline to Emporia, many area businesses already rely on Connect+, one of our most powerful tools offering easy-to-use equipment and multiple radio channels for everyday business communication needs.
What is Connect+?
Connect+ is the combination of industry-leading Motorola Digital two way radios and a dedicated, purpose-built voice and data network in Missouri and Kansas. More specifically, Connect+ is a digital trunked radio system that allows voice and data to be shared over a large area.
Coverage Map (click map to enlarge)
Commenco coverage maps are not a guarantee of coverage or service availability, and subject to change without notice. The maps are a general prediction of where service applies based on our internal data. Within coverage areas, network changes, unexpected traffic volume, outages, technical limitations, customer equipment, obstructions, weather or other conditions may interfere with service quality, availability, and may result in areas of no service. Please consult with a Commenco specialist for your specific application.
Reliable Radio Communication Across a Wide Geographic Area
Push a button and be connected to one or one hundred individuals. Two-way radios are easy to use with a push-to-talk feature, which enables the user to communicate instantly with anyone on the network. Two-way radios are designed to be utilized in extreme conditions and offer rugged features.
Reduce Cost and Improve Dispatch Capabilities:
This solution doesn’t compete with cell phones or pagers – however, many businesses can enhance the way they are using cell phones to create efficiencies and save money with our wide-area network. There is no infrastructure investment as Commenco has already invested in the Connect+ towers and repeaters. Push-to-talk, person-to-person calling, text messaging, GPS tracking, remote control, dispatching, lone worker status – the new MOTOTRBO portable and mobile digital radios enable dozens of compelling productivity applications that can improve efficiencies in your business.
Smarter than a smart phone:
Aside from extending beyond the bi-state area, the list of benefits includes:
- Immediate two-way radio conversations
- One-to-many and one-to-one dispatch capabilities
- Specific “talk group” frequencies for secure conversations among teams
- On-site and seamless roaming wide area coverage across Kansas and Missouri (and in to Nebraska, Iowa, etc)
- Clean, clear frequencies with no interference and no dropped calls
- Wide-area solutions for both voice and data, including mobile computer solutions
- Data applications to aid with tasks such as opening gates and shutting off valves
- No license or frequency search required
- Approved for in-transit drivers
- Flexible and project-specific radio usage with rate plans to fit most budgets
Who uses Connect+?
Commercial users requiring fast, flexible and clear communications over a larger than normal geographic area. Ask yourself;
- Do you have multiple employees or locations spread out over a large area in Missouri or Kansas?
- Are you currently paying for cell phones to connect your employees to dispatch, or each other?
- Can your team benefit from the latest communications tools, purpose-built for their daily tasks?
If you’ve answered yes to even one of these questions, Connect+ can help you.