Reliable Wide-Area Coverage. Low Monthly Rates. Seamless Implementation.
Many Kansas City area businesses already rely on Connect+. It’s one of our most powerful tools because the equipment is easy to use and it gives you multiple radio channels for everyday use.
What is Connect+?
Connect+ is a trunked radio system that combines two-way radios and a dedicated, purpose-built voice and data network that spans across Missouri and Kansas.
Coverage Map (click map to enlarge)
Reliable Radio Communication Across a Wide Geographic Area
Push a button and be connected to one or one hundred people. Two-way radios are easy to use with a push-to-talk feature, which enables the user to communicate instantly with anyone on the network. Two-way radios are designed for extreme conditions and have many rugged features for commercial environments.
Reduce Cost and Improve Dispatch Capabilities:
There is NO infrastructure investment as Commenco has already invested in the Connect+ towers and repeaters.
Push-to-talk, person-to-person calling, text messaging, GPS tracking, remote control, dispatching, lone worker status – the new MOTOTRBO portable and mobile digital radios enable dozens of compelling productivity applications designed to improve efficiencies in your business.
Connect+ doesn’t compete with cell phones or pager. It may even enhance the way your team uses cell phones to create additional efficiencies through our wide-area network.
Smarter Than A Smartphone:
- Immediate conversations
- One-to-many and one-to-one dispatch capabilities
- Specific “talk group” frequencies for secure conversations among teams
- On-site and seamless roaming wide area coverage across Kansas and Missouri (and into Nebraska, Iowa, etc)
- Clean, clear frequencies with no interference and no dropped calls
- Wide-area solutions for both voice and data, including mobile computer solutions
- Data applications to aid with tasks such as opening gates and shutting off valves
- No license or frequency search required
- Approved for in-transit drivers
- Flexible and project-specific radio usage with rate plans to fit most budgets
Who Uses Connect+?
- Do you have multiple employees or locations spread out over a large area in Missouri or Kansas?
- Are you currently paying for cell phones to connect your employees to dispatch, or each other?
- Can your team benefit from purpose-built tools to help them perform their daily tasks?
If you’ve answered yes to even one of these questions, Connect+ can help.
Give us a call and we’ll walk you through the process! (816) 753-2166
Commenco’s coverage map is not a guarantee of coverage or service availability in your area and it’s subject to change without notice. The map is a general prediction of where service applies based on our internal data. Network changes, unexpected traffic volume, outages, technical limitations, customer equipment, obstructions, weather or other conditions may interfere with service quality, availability, and may result in areas of no service.