MOTOTRBO Connect Plus Wireless
Smarter Than Smartphones
- Wide area voice/data in KS, MO, into NE, IA
- Roaming wide area coverage
- Push-to-talk: one-to-one or one-to-many
- Three times quicker than cellular devices
- Built for rugged environments
- Secure frequencies for private conversations
- Provides safer operation than cellular devices
- Approved for in-transit drivers
- Data applications aid with daily operations, like opening gates and shutting off valves
- No license or frequency search required
- Rate plans to fit most budgets
Who Uses The Connect Plus Network?
Cell Phone / Dispatch Users
Organizations paying for employee cell phones so they can connect them to each other and/or to dispatch.
Many Locations & Employees
Organizations with multiple employees and/or locations spread out over a large area in Kansas and/or Missouri. Ex: Public transit and municipalities.
Custom App Users
Organizations who need customized purpose-built tools to help employees perform daily tasks.
Reliable Radio Network Across a Wide Geographic Area
Connect Plus is a trunked two-way radio system that uses a digital control channel to automatically assign frequency channels to groups of users.
The Connect Plus network gives you access to multiple channels (40 – 60+) so multiple groups in the same area can communicate with each other.
Since Commenco has already invested in the Connect Plus towers and repeaters, no infrastructure investment is required.
The Connect Plus voice and data network covers Kansas, Missouri, and part of Nebraska and Iowa.
*Our coverage map is not a guarantee of coverage or service availability in your area and it’s subject to change without notice. The map is a general prediction of where service applies based on our internal data. Network changes, unexpected traffic volume, outages, technical limitations, customer equipment, obstructions, weather or other conditions may interfere with service quality, availability, and may result in areas of no service.