Communications Technicians Needed
Commenco is searching for forward-thinking wireless communications technicians to design, service and troubleshoot various types of wireless networks. Experience preferred but not mandatory. Responsibilities include in-house and field installations, service calls, troubleshooting and repair of various computer, telephony, video surveillance, two-way radio, and public safety grade voice and data networks, including 9-1-1 emergency systems, point to point microwave networks, emergency dispatch consoles, other wireless network equipment, and optical fiber networks.
- Associates Degree in Electronics
- A strong desire to exceed our customer’s service expectations.
- Ability to effectively and clearly communicate with customers
- Some knowledge of conventional radio systems, point to point microwave, wireless video surveillance, and computers.
- Experience installing and troubleshooting the systems and networks mentioned above
Must have a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record for past 5 years and be qualified to work inside TSA and local government agency facilities. All applicants must have proof of eligibility to work in the United States. Commenco is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA) and a 100% drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.